.

.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller”

Saturday, June 11, 2016

attached with Grey's anatomy.

Salam Ramadhan.
Its been different from the last year hectic-ness. This year pun busy but academically . Preparing for final exam and catching up Grey's Anatomy. hehe One good series that taught a lot. Life lesson .

They are surgeons but reflecting back my career vs them , they are much harder, much emotional related works, they can't attach with patients but sometimes your heart are human and u can't being heartless and ignore your own heart. They are excited to get the case to learn, not sleeping enough. They got relationship problems , people come and go. well so much life related things that will make u think, life is not easier. It easy when u dont take people seriously, what's in the office stay in the office which way easier .

Reminiscing back and smiling back to those life where friends are friends. Like Dr Christina said "she's my person. which if i murder someone, she'll be the one i will call to cover me up". 

Its funny how christina and perfect Dr Burke falling for each other when their characters are totally opposite each other.

 How Burke said " I am Preston Burke, a widely renowned cardiothorasic surgeon. I am a professional. And more than that I am a good and kind person. I am a person that cleans up behind myself. I am a person that cooks well. And you, you are an unbelievable slob. A slovenly, angry intern. I am Preston Burke. And you, you are the most competitive, most guarded, most stubborn, most challenging person I have ever met. And I love you. What the hell is the matter with you that you wont just let me? "

 I wonder how one person could fall for someone flaws, stubbornness so much. that's weird. but it can happen.

Dr Alex Karev was right when he didnt simple attach and not open up to accept anyone to a deeper level cuz :

 Dr. Alex Karev: You died in my arms. You freakin' died and then you left instructions that I wasn't allowed to save your life. You want to know what I'm scared of? I'm scared of everything! I'm scared to move! I'm scared to breathe! I'm scared to touch you! I can't lose you. I won't survive. And that's your fault. You made me love you, you made me let you in, and then you freakin' die in my arms!

That genuine look. 

And Dr Meredith Grey have to juggles between a lot of things.

Haihh some part of the series lawak and some part of it tensely sad. Its because u dealing with emotions, you are not dealing with concrete or rebar. Its feelings, people feelings.

My new working resolution would be keeping my heart somewhere deep into the sea. I'm not gonna allow any peeps to ever hurt it . If its gonna react only The Almighty will allow for it. To strangers dont being nice, dont care about me, dont try to protect me , we dont know each other and i dont feel like knowing you at all.



No comments: